I am a graduate student at the University of Arizona pursuing a dual M.A. in Journalism and Near Eastern Studies. This blog is a storage house for many of my class assignments, publications, independent ventures and random thoughts as I stumble through the process of becoming a journalist. All photos and video contained in this blog are shot and edited by me, unless otherwise noted. Additionally, the views and opinions expressed in this blog belong to the individual author and do not necessarily reflect or represent the values or opinions of the Critical Languages Scholarship Program, the Council of American Overseas Research Centers, or the U.S. Department of State.
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: This is a very good thread on how it's harder than it looks to interview a skilled recruiter for white supremacy— like Ri… 5 hours ago
- It's so humid in DC right now that I feel like I'll just spontaneously transform into a puddle at any moment. 7 hours ago
- Naval Vessel Statement OK’d for Benghazi Attack Trial - my latest for @CourthouseNews courthousenews.com/naval-vessel-s… 14 hours ago
- I cannot wait for the season to start! twitter.com/APlayersProgra… 15 hours ago
- RT @CourthouseNews: "Keeping quiet in the face of evil that should have died with the Third Reich is not an option" bit.ly/2wbBYKU… 15 hours ago