I am a graduate student at the University of Arizona pursuing a dual M.A. in Journalism and Near Eastern Studies. This blog is a storage house for many of my class assignments, publications, independent ventures and random thoughts as I stumble through the process of becoming a journalist. All photos and video contained in this blog are shot and edited by me, unless otherwise noted. Additionally, the views and opinions expressed in this blog belong to the individual author and do not necessarily reflect or represent the values or opinions of the Critical Languages Scholarship Program, the Council of American Overseas Research Centers, or the U.S. Department of State.
- 💓💖💗 twitter.com/ghansen711/sta… 9 hours ago
- RT @SeamusHughes: A VA man was indicted for threatening to murder U. S. Officials. His belief in a ‘deep state’ out to get him was pervasiv… 1 day ago
- RT @CourthouseNews: Courthouse Trainer Introduces Readers to Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Workout Routine https://t.co/PtEiN… 1 day ago
- At DC Superior to hear ACLU argue that Facebook warrants related to gov. prosecution of inauguration day protestors violate 4th Amendment. 4 days ago
- In my head the noise my rolling bag makes dragging behind me on the 3rd floor of DC Superior Court could wake the dead. I'm heeeeeere guys. 4 days ago